Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Incoming!!!!

Okay, real quick:

I know I owe you guys a blog, and there's actually been lots to tell, but things have been crazy, as usual. I finished finals and ended the semester with good grades and things are on track for me to go to India over Christmas break to work with an orphanage out there so all in all things are awesome! Sorry if some of you didn't know that I'm going to India (Trisha had no idea until I mentioned something flippantly yesterday) -- but I am! Wheee!

And this just in -- I'm coming home!! I didn't think I'd be able to come home at all this summer, but ladies and gents, I will be in California this coming Sunday to the following Saturday. Whaaaaaaaaaaaat! Holler!

No, seriously. Holler at me if you want to hang out.

See you all soon! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Woot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

India?! Wow! Can't wait to hang out with you soon and hear more about this trip! :)

Bethany said...

Finally a month later my faithful blog checking pays off. Now I'm ready to hear more about what you're up to and this dang trip to India. I found out about it because of a flippant comment as well, so I think less people know about this than you think. Time to start at the beginning! Even Eve Medina didn't know and she knows more than I do about my family usually!

Can't wait to see you in a week! What night are we watching movies?

Danny said...

G Hally!!! What up!!! Can't wait to hang out next week. Can you believe your big sis has never seen "The Big Lebowski?" I was quoting it to her last night ("Vee are NIHILISTS, Lebowski. Vee believe in nothing!") and I thought that one might be fun to watch next week since I know it is one of your favorites. But we could watch one you haven't seen before instead. You decide! Anyways, see you here soon!

Bluecanary said...

Glad you get to go home! Just don't get no sleep like I did and be tired when you get back. Or wait a few days, get your sleep back, and realize what a great encouraging heart boost the whole trip was.

Say hi to your dad for me and tell him how good his blog is even though he probably has no idea who I am. And tell Walter hi, he may have an idea of who I am.

Bethany said...

Update!!!!